Biblical Resources: Scripture in the Liturgy and Catechesis
- Barthelemy, Dominique. God and His Image: An Outline of Biblical Theology. New York: Sheed & Ward, 1966.
- Bouyer, Louis. The Word, Church & Sacraments. New York: Desclee, 1961.
- Bradley, Robert I. The Roman Cathechism in the Catechetical Tradition of the Church. Lanham, MD: University Press of America, 1990.
- Breck, John. The Power of the Word in the Worshipping Church. Crestwood, NY: St. Vladimir's Seminary, 1986.
- Corbon, Jean. Path to Freedom: Christian Experience and the Bible. New York: Sheed & Ward, 1969.
- Danielou, Jean. The Bible and the Liturgy. Notre Dame, IN: University of Notre Dame Press, 1956,
- Deiss, Lucien. God's Word and God's People. Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press, 1976.
- Hahn, Scott. Letter and Spirit: From Written Text to Living Word in the Liturgy. New York: Doubleday, 2005.
- _____, (ed.). Letter & Spirit: A Journal of Catholic Biblical Theology. Steubenville, OH: St. Paul Center for Biblical Studies & Emmaus Road Publishing.
Vol 1: “Reading Salvation: Word, Worship and the Mysteries.” (2005)
Vol 2: “The Authority of Mystery: The Word of God and the People of God.” (2006)
Vol 3: “The Hermeneutic of Continuity: Christ, Kingdom and Creation.” (2007)
Vol 4: “Temple and Contemplation: God’s Presence in the Cosmos, Church & Human Heart.”(2008)
Vol 5: "Liturgy and Empire: Faith in Exile and Political Theology." (2009)
- Jackson, Pamela, E. J. Journeybread for the Shadowlands: The Readings for the Rites of the Catechumenate. Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press, 1993.
- Nichols, Aiden, O.P. Lovely Like Jerusalem: The Fulfillment of the Old Testament in Christ and the Church. San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 2007.
- Paris, Charles W. Biblical Catechetics After Vatican II. Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press, 1971.
- Ratzinger, Joseph Cardinal. The Spirit of the Liturgy. San Francisco, CA: Ignatius Press, 2000.
- Vogels, Walter. Reading and Preaching the Bible. Wilmington, DE: Michael Glazier, 1986.