Theology of Paul
"Messiahship in Galatians?" by N.T. Wright. Galatians and Christian Theology: Justification, the Gospel, and Ethics in Paul's Letter. (2014) pp. 3-23.
"The Authorship of Hebrews: A Further Development in the Luke-Paul Relationship" by Andrew W. Pitts and Joshua F. Walker. Paul and His Social Relations. (2013) pp. 143-184.
"'The Yoke of Servitutude': Christian Non-Observance of the Law's Cultic Precepts in Patristic Sources" by Michael Barber. The Bible and the Church Fathers: The Liturgical Context of Patristic Exegesis. (2011) pp. 67-90.
"Covenant" by Scott Hahn and John Bergsma. The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Bible and Theology. (2015) pp. 151-166.
"A Liturgical Conversion of the Imagination: Worship and Ethics in 1 Cornthians," by Rodrigo Morales. Found in Letter and Spirit, vol.5, pp. 107-43.
- "'All Israel Will Be Saved': The Restoration of the Twelve Tribes in Romans 9-11." Letter & Spirit: A Journal of Catholic Biblical Theology 10 (2015), pp. 65-108.
- "Jesus Christ is Lord: Philippians 2.5-11" by N.T. Wright. The Climax of the Covenant: Christ and the Law in Pauline Theology. (1991) pp. 56-98.
- "Fulfillment in Christ: Priority of the Abrahamic Covenant in Paul’s Argument Against the Galatian Opponents (Galatians 3:15-18)" By Scott Hahn. Letter & Spirit: A Journal of Catholic Biblical Theology 9 (2014), pp. 153-175.
- "Covenant, Oath, and Divine Sonship in Galatians 3-4 (Part 1)" By Scott Hahn. Kinship by Covenant. (2009). pp. 238-272.
- "Covenant, Oath, and Divine Sonship in Galatians 3-4 (Part 2)" By Scott Hahn. Kinship by Covenant. (2009). pp. 272-277, pp. 455-467.