Letter and Spirit Summer Institute 2012
- "A Liturgical Conversion of the Imagination: Worship and Ethics in 1 Cornthians," by Rodrigo Morales. Found in Letter and Spirit, vol.5, pp. 107-43.
- "Aquinas on 1-2 Corinthians: The Sacraments and their Ministers," by Dr. Daniel Keating. Aquinas on Scripture, ed. by Daniel Keating, Thomas Weinandy, OFM, Cap, and John Yocum. T&T Clark.
- "1 Corinthians 13: Paul as Apostolic Paradigm," by Carl R. Holladay. Greeks, Romans and Christians, ed. by David Balch, Everett Ferguson, and Wayne Meeks. Fortress Press, 1990.
- "Knowledge of the Mystery; A Study of Pauline Epistemology," by Dr. Mary Healy. The Bible and Epistemology by Mary Healy and Robin Parry. Pater Noster Press.
- "Controlling the Bodies: A Theological Profile of the Corinthian Sexual Ascetica (1 Cor 7)," Judith M. Gundry-Volf.
- "Temple and Holiness in 1 Corinthians 5," Brian S. Rosner. Tyndale Bulletin, vol. 42, no.1. (May 1991) pp 137-145.
- "The Function of Scripture in 1 Cor 5,13B and 6,16," Brian S. Rosner.