Ave Maria - Biblical Theology: The Relationship between the Old and New Covenants (Spring 2017)
- Hahn, Scott W. Covenant and Communion: The Biblical Theology of Pope Benedict XVI. (Brazos Press, 2009). Dr. Hahn will provide copies.
- "Covenant" by Scott Hahn and John Bergsma. The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Bible and Theology. (2015) pp. 151-166.
- "Worship in the Word: Toward a Liturgical Hermeneutic." Letter & Spirit: A Journal of Catholic Biblical Theology 1 (2005), pp. 101-136.
- "'All Israel Will Be Saved': The Restoration of the Twelve Tribes in Romans 9-11." Letter & Spirit: A Journal of Catholic Biblical Theology 10 (2015), pp. 65-108.
- "Kingdom and Church in Luke-Acts: From Davidic Christology to Kingdom Ecclesiology." Reading Luke: Interpretation, Reflections, Formation Scripture and Hermeneutics Series VI; eds., Craig Bartholomew, Joel Green, Anthony Thiselton (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2005), pp. 294-326.
- "Fulfillment in Christ: The Priority of the Abrahamic Covenant in Paul's Argument Against the Galatians Opponents (Galatians 3:15-18)." Letter & Spirit: A Journal of Catholic Biblical Theology 9 (2014), pp. 153-175.
- "From Old to New: 'Covenant' or 'Testament' in Hebrews 9?" Letter & Spirit: A Journal of Catholic Biblical Theology 8 (2012-2013), pp. 13-34.
- Barber, Michael. "'The Yoke of Servitutude': Christian Non-Observance of the Law's Cultic Precepts in Patristic Sources." Letter & Spirit: A Journal of Catholic Biblical Theology 7 (2011) pp. 67-90.
- Pope Benedict XVI. Jesus of Nazareth (trilogy)
- Pope Benedict XVI. Verbum Domini. (Apostolic Exhortation, 2010)
- Cross, Frank Moore. "Kinship and Covenant in Ancient Israel." From Epic to Canon: History and Literature in Ancient Israel (Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2000), pp. 3-21.
- Glueck, Nelson. Hesed in the Bible. transl. by Alfred Gottschalk (Cincinnati: The Hebrew Union College Press, 1967).
- Hahn, Scott W. "The Authority of Mystery: The Biblical Theology of Pope Benedict XVI." Letter & Spirit: A Journal of Catholic Biblical Theology 2 (2006), pp. 97-140.
- Hahn, Scott W. "Bringing Theologians to Their Knees: Theology as a Spiritual Science in Pope Benedict XVI." Eschatology. edited by Elizabeth Shaw. (Fellowship of Catholic Scholars, 2015)
- Hahn, Scott. Consuming the Word: The New Testament and the Eucharist in the Early Church. (Image, 2013)
- Hahn, Scott W. "How the New Evangelization Fits with Catholic Higher Education." (forthcoming in Franciscan University publication of proceedings from conference on Ex Corde Ecclesiae)
- "The Symphony of the Old and New Testaments in the Biblical Theology of Pope Benedict XVI," Dr. Scott Hahn. Communio 37.3, Fall 2011. pgs 425-58.
- Hahn, Scott W. "Temple, Sign, and Sacrament: Towards a New Perspective on the Gospel of John." Letter & Spirit: A Journal of Catholic Biblical Theology 4 (2008), pp. 107–143.
- Hahn, Scott W. The Threefold Covenant with Abraham - unpublished article
- Hahn, Scott Walker with John Seitze Bergmsa. "Noah’s Nakedness and the Curse on Canaan (Genesis 9:20-27)." Journal of Biblical Literature 124.1 (Spring 2005), pp. 25-40.
- Hahn, Scott Walker with John Seitze Bersma. "What Laws Were Not Good: A Canonical Approach to the Theological Problem of Ezekiel 20:25-26." Journal of Biblical Literature 123.2 (2004), pp. 201-218.
- Levering, Matthew. Participatory Biblical Exegesis: A Theology of Biblical Interpretation. (University of Notre Dame Press, 2008)
- Bibliographic Article on Covenant